2.3 Million!!

18:35

 


How the heck have I missed this!!

I cannot believe I hadn't noticed how many ready Wolf in the Night has gotten!! Seriously, this is amazing for me. I never, ever expected or thought that people would be interested in reading a werewolf story from me..

Mostly, because I had no clue what the heck I was writing half the time.. I was just, winging it. Ha, no. I had a tiny idea of how things worked but I knew from the start that I wanted to make it completely different from other were books. Thankfully, and luckily.. you all AGREED!!

So a huge thankyou! To all, who voted, read and commented. You meant the world to me!!

Alpha Judd also says thank you.. as he looks at you, with possessive eyes that makes you want to get on your knees and obey his every command...

➼➼➼

His eyes locked to hers, breath warm against her cheek. "Let me spend you.. Exhaust you..."

Elle purrs, squirming underneath his hard body. "Oh yes, exhaust me."

Glaring, he pins her down harder, wrists bound above her head by his hand. "I wasn't finished talking.. Luna."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚