this man

16:31


Young interior designer Ava O'Shea has an appointment for a first consultation at The Manor with the owner, Mr Jesse Ward. She is expecting nothing more than an overweight, cravat wearing, well-to-do countryman, and on arrival, nothing would suggest otherwise. How wrong could she be? This Man is devastatingly handsome, charming and confident. He is also a conceited, hedonistic playboy, who knows no boundaries. Ava desperately does not want to be attracted to him, but she cant control the overwhelming affect he has on her. Every instinct is telling her to run, so she does, but Jesse Ward is not willing to let her go. He wants her and is determined to have her. She knows she is heading towards heartbreak, but how can she run when he wont let her?


No. No. No. 

This book gave me the worst headache ever. 

I cant even begin to explain my thoughts without going completely off on a rampage about how awful this story is. 

The first, I actually loved it. Jesse was charming and mysterious, I was flying through the chapters.

When I began the second, it went downhill fast.. His cheating instantly put me off, and even more when he had been hiding her birth control after two weeks of dating so she would become pregnant with his child and never be able to leave him.. Umm crazy much? 

She of course always forgave him way too easily. The crap he pulled with her, if that were me, I'd be out of there so fast and not looking back. He was obsessive, and not in a good way.

This Man was a head spin to read about. I should have stopped reading when I began to dread what would happen next, but no. I put myself through more and more torture and continued to the third book. It was as if this author put every dramatic scene imaginable into this series. Way too much sex that it became annoying, so I skipped it. 

After months of reading this book, I still become annoyed when I think about this series!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚