bared to you

22:33

✚ ✚ ✚ ✚

Gideon Cross came into my life like lightening in the darkness... He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it could weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily... Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds... and desires. The bond of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...


This book was absolute perfection for me!!

It had me swooning, drooling and panting over Gideon Cross. It also had me reading the better part of it with the world’s biggest grin over my face. It was the perfect blend of heart-warming, HOTNESS, and seriously tortured Alpha hero.

His possessiveness wasn't over the top, it was the perfect amount.

I loved that underneath the hard exterior of Gideon, that he was broken and tortured just as much as Eva. I loved how their love for each other made them stronger than any problems that came their way. Seeing these two coming from such horrible pasts, and overcoming them together, making things work.. It's a beautiful story!

The second book, I loved it just as much. I was sitting on edge until that very last sentence. What a mind blowing ending.

My marks went down in the third book. I loved the first two, but with this one it took me months to read. I didn't feel that connection in the first few chapters as I had done with the previous two books, it didn't make me want to read it in one sitting. It just seemed a bit blah, nothing that exciting. More secrets, jealousy and the sex felt repetitive, I even skimmed those in the end.

The way it ended.. Grr. I'm not sure if I want to read the next part or now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚