Falling In Maths $2.99!!

19:36

✚ Falling in Maths, is now up for $2.99!! Grab your copy while it's on sale, and read all about Mia and Noah's journey together!! Available, on AMAZON now!!



A forbidden love story, intended for young adults.


Is it wrong to have a crush on someone that you shouldn't even like?

I sure did, his dark tussled hair falling over his face as he looked down at the book in front of him, his eyes glancing up around the room as he spoke, speaking out of those soft pink lips that had me sighing heavily each time I seen him.

Everyone loved him.

Why wouldn't they, he was perfection.

Athletic, tanned, funny, it also helped that he was like a Greek god.

Swimming was always the best time of year, seeing him flexing his chiselled abs as he dove into the cool water of the pool or when he played football on Saturdays, the fitted v neck jersey tank showing off his muscled biceps, those long legs leading up to that perfect butt in those black little shorts.

He looked up again and his eyes landed on mine, I knew I was finally caught out ogling him “Mia, can you stay after class please?”

“Yes sir,” I smiled, putting my head back down to my notebook covered in hearts that I had been drawing for most the lesson.

I walked to the front of the class when everyone had left, feeling so nervous about being alone with him like I always got. “Mia,” he spoke clearly as he closed the classroom door, my head tilting to the side to check out that toned and cute ass of his before he could catch me, my eyes went back to his face as he turned around.

I knew it, he caught me by the smirk coming across his face, “Mr Wade,” I spoke a little nervously as he walked towards me, his white shirt clinging in all the right places.

“You know now that we're alone you can call me Noah,” He grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist, sending Goosebumps up and down my spine.

“I'm sorry, it's getting some used to,” I blushed slightly, trying to hide it as my hands slowly went to the front of his chest, the hardness of his chest firm under my palms.

His hand reaching out and placing a finger underneath my chin, tilting my head up slowly. “I love your blush, are you still coming over tonight?”

I nodded, unable to form words to speak. I was always so shy, so careful of what to say, I didn't want to make an idiot out of myself in front of him. “Yes,” I finally breathed out softly.

“Good,” his smile went wider as he lent in closer towards me, capturing my lips with his own for a simple but meaningful kiss.

I pulled back but his hands only managed to pull me more into him more. “Well I should go before someone comes in,” I glanced over at the door then back into those caring green eyes of his.

“Ok, I love you,” he pulled me in for another kiss and then let me go.

“I love you too,” I responded, as it was the most natural thing in the world.

That it was ok to fall in love with the man who taught in my grade twelve class.

How did I end up here?

Well let me take you back to the beginning, to where I met the man who had me falling in maths...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚